Awards & Recognitions
- Cg Society Choice Award
- Cg Society Front Page Award
- 3D Total Excellence Awards
- Raph.com Gallery Awards
- Autodesk Area Artist of The Month
- Treddi.com Gallery Award
- 3dm3 Professional Gallery Awards
- Digitalart.org Gallery Awards
- Highend 3D Gallery Awards
- Cg Arena Gallery Awards
- Digital Art Masters Vol.2
- 3D World Magazine
- 3D Artist Magazine
- Computer Grafica magazine
- 3D Creative Magazine
- 3D Masion Magazine
- Cad Designer Megazine
- Maya Guida Completa
- It's Art Magazine
- Cg Arena Magazine
- A new image with my white tiger model.
- Modelled with maya, rendered with mentalray.
- Shave and a haircut for fur.
- Photoshop for the textures
- and for the final composite.
- A quick illustration with my squirrel model.
- The model had been made for animation purpose,
- the mesh is pretty lowpoly, around 6k
- and it uses about 220k hair prims
- Another wildlife portrait,
- this time is a night shot of a leopard.
- I’ ve tested a pose/camera that could
- possibly better represent the feline.
DON'T FEED FINGERS TO THE ANIMALS
- The lion is made with Maya and
- rendered with MentalRay, Shave and
- A Haircut for fur,
- about 300k hair primitives.
- I wanted to test my horse model in B+W
- with dramatic/hard lighting.
- The base mesh is lowpoly,
- around 4k quads + normal map made in Mudbox.
- The background is a mix of photos
- and 3D elements (water splashes).
- Just another illustration with my wolf model.
- I’ ve tried to achieve my childhood vision of it.
- Maya for modelling, rendered with
- MentalRay, Shave and A Haicut for fur.
- I’ ve made this guy just for fun trying to focus on his expression,
- testing and learning some skin shading,
- texturing and fur on a human character.